Saturday 20 August 2011

Stu vs. Cake

My writing has slowed to almost a complete stop, hence the lack of blogging but I have been enjoying family time in the holidays and no one can begrudge me that.

Now cakes and sweets are usually my wife's fortay (though I do make a mean chocolate biscuit slice), she makes and sells here own cupcakes and other delectables whenever she can. If you want proof here's her website www.littlesprinkles.co.uk.

However we have recently acquired the Food Network on Freeview (yes I'm too poor for Sky) and with it the most awesome programme Ace of Cakes. So I have decided to get my wife to teach me how to bake the perfect cake so I can unleash my creative juices on this humble sponge. I'm sure there will be a few disasters and maybe the odd masterpeice. I'll be posting a few of my creations here: First up three giant children's ABC blocks - I like to jump in at the deep end.

No comments:

Post a Comment