Sunday 18 December 2011

Stu vs. 25 Books in 2011: An Update

Well as we near the end of 2011 and think about what's in store for us in 2012 (I'll deliberate that later) I thought I would revisit my reading challenge. Looking back this challenge was flawed and doomed to fail from the start. The reason: I didn't actually own all the books on the list. Yes, I intended to but them all eventually but never got around to getting all of them.
Now I'll admit I'm a slow reader but I honestly thought 25 books in a year was doable. I managed to finish... 6! Yes just six. I blame A Dance with Dragons tbh. That book alone took me over three months to get through. Since then I finished a fair few others. My latest conquest being the first book in the Warcraft: Ancients trilogy.

So the list to the left will be altered to 30, yes 30, books in 2012. I'm going to remove those I've finished and add a few more. To quote Yoda, 'Do or do not, there is no try.'

This will probably be my final post pre-christmas, so I will take this opportunity to wish my readers a Happy Christmas. Eat. Drink. Be Merry.

No comments:

Post a Comment