Sunday 18 September 2011

Stu vs his website

There has been too much time between posts, so to all my regular readers I appologise (if I have any). The reason has been the end of the school holidays and going back to work. On the bright side its been better than the end of last term, having got work in a mor local school.

I've also joined a writer's group on facebook which is full of very active writers. One thing I've found is that so many of them have their own websites and as a result I've created my own. Here's the link which can also be found in the 'Links to Me' section

http://awritersblock.weebly.com/

On a completely different noteand with a small stab of jealousy my son made it into a magazine this month... And before his dad. If you have it please check out this months Good Food. The bottom picture on letters page is my son chowing down on his mum's Good Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment