Tuesday 20 September 2011

Stu vs. The New American TV Season

Now I enjoy my job and I love to write but I also love it when September roles round with another myriad of American TV shows both old and new. It'll be an interesting few months with many new shows vying for a place in my download queue. Already got a new episode of How I Met Your Mother to watch and many more coming this week. I looking forward to the new series of Big Bang Theory the most though. It is by far the best thing for a geek like me on TV at the moment.

As for new stuff, Sarah Michelle Gellar's return to TV in The Ringer was enticing last week and I'm also looking forward to Alcatraz and Terra Nova.

This of course is really to keep me tied over until April and the new series of Game of Thrones (though recent news items regarding the new series has left me a little worried that the creators are straying to far from the awesome source material. I hope to be proved wrong.

Oh and I almost forgot, the new series of Spooks has also started. All these wonderful shows to influence my writing further.

No comments:

Post a Comment