Thursday 22 September 2011

Stu vs Campaign Cartographer 3

Now I can draw, I'm not an artist but when I put pencil to paper the finished product looks vaguely like it should. However I wanted to create a really authentic and cool (emphasis on the cool) looking map to show the world of Etheracea. I had a go at doing a hand-drawn version which, although ok, didn't cut the mustard.

So I went searching for a little help. Now I have no arty friends but have found the next best thing. A user friendly computer programme that does it for you. A case of drag and drop. Well it arrived in the post this morning. I have installed it and as I have an hour or so to kill will be giving it a test run. I will be placing a few of my efforts here and on my website (if they turn out good that is).

Time to get my geek on.

P.S. Just watched a new American show called Revenge. Suffice to say it was very good, will be tuning in again.

No comments:

Post a Comment