Tuesday 5 April 2011

Stu vs. First Post

I am a cheater. I've been faithful for two months but no longer. I have cheated on my other blog with this one. The main reason: this one looks better and more people seem to use it, good old Google. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not normally into the aestetics of things, though I do have my DVD's in alphabetical order and books arranged on shelves in height order but that's just my crazy personality and nothing to do with aethestics...right?

Well suffice to say the tools surrounding the designs of blogspot are much better than those over at blog.co.uk so I switched, just like someone who switches credit cards for the interest free periods or brands of baked beans for the taste.

So why did I decide to write a blog in the first place. Well I'll tell you... I started as a way of making sure wrote something everyday, no matter how small (and Twitter isn't my cup of tea just yet). However this quickly changed to writing every few days. I want to get published as a children's author: not for money or fame but because I have a wild imagination and there's too much in my head not to share it around. I thought a blog would help my channel my thoughts, posting snippets of my adventures here for all to read and get opinons from you the outside world.

I intend to do this write here with the help of the Writer's Bureau Children's Course, something I have just enrolled in. I will post my mini assignments here to get your views. 

Now it won't all be about my ability/inability (delete as appropriate) to write. I will also use this blog to air any thoughts I have on other things. For example I am in the process of succumbing to the purchase of an IPad 2 and will surely, once I receive it, make some comments here. I fully intend to use it for writing purposes and not for games. I have a PS3 for that.

Throughout this blog you may find out things about me... you may not. I hope you enjoy my subsequent posts and feel free to leave any comments you wish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment