Friday 15 April 2011

Stu vs. The IPad

So I've been after an IPad since it's unveiling last year but a lack of camera and word processing tools left me somewhat unconvinced. So fast forward 12 months and Apple released it's IPad 2. To cut a long story short I succumbed and am actually writing this blog using it. What can I tell you about Apple's thin box of tricks that you don't already know? Well my only disappointment is that it doesn't have a USB slot. The apps are great, a mobile version of Apple's IWorks is great too.

I'm still playing with other bits but suffice to say I'm happy and can't wait to take it on holiday next week and do some writing.

On a completely different note I have received my course materials from the Writer's Bureau and am already getting stuck in. Prepare to see some character profiles up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment