Wednesday 20 July 2011

Stu vs A Foray into the World of Publishing

I finally got my first experience with the publishing industry this week... And no it wasn't purchasing a new book. I am still sinking my teeth into George R.R. Martin's A Dance With Dragons on the book front.

Anyway I digress, a couple of weeks ago I was asked to consult on a new book for supply teachers, being one myself and I am actually getting paid for it. Its been an interesting forray into the world of publishing and after rereading my notes... quite brutal! So please be free to check out the new book in the 'Brilliant' series.

On a separate note Assignmnt 1 for my Writing for Children's course is complete and being sent off tomorrow. One down, thirteen to go. Hopefully the next one won't take me four months.

This is me signing off for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment