Tuesday 4 October 2011

Stu vs 25 Books in 2011 - update

Well folks by my own admission I'm a slow reader but A Dance With Dragons took me much longer than anticipated - roughly two and a half months to be precise. As a resultI am way behind my quota of 25 book read in 2011.

I am notgiving up however and have moved onto some lighter reading in the form of A Diary of a Wimpy Kid which so far is turning out to be quite funny and much better than the movie which I recently sat through; completely uninspring!

Not sure which of the remaining 20 I will tackle after this, maybe make a suggestion for me in the comments box!

Keeping reading folks, and to all those aspiring novelists out there, A Diary of a Wimpy Kid was written by a video game develper and if he can do it so can we.

No comments:

Post a Comment