Tuesday 4 October 2011

Stu vs A Novel in November

Challenge accepted!

Regular readers may know a few months back I joined a writers group on the The Book of Face, and although not a regular poster I put my two cents in every once and a while. Well while trawling posts I found a link to a website celebrating National Novel Month (if anyone hasn't guessed it already it's next month.

So I've signed up and accepted the challenge of writing 50,000 words in a month. Now considering I've written precisely 0 in the last two months this seems a little daunting. Hovever with the challenge being non-genre specific I thought I could get a move on with my childrens novel that I can only describe as Rugrats in Space... intrigued I hope so.

Stay tuned for regular (hopefully!) updates on my progress and maybe the odd excert.

No comments:

Post a Comment