Thursday 20 October 2011

Stu vs Life

Well it's been almost a month of nothingness. Very little to report on all fronts, with steady work coming in and a more mobile son to look after all else has faded away into the miasma that is my mind. However this may change next week as it is half-term. I'm not commiting to anything though.

However in a few weeks November begins in ernest bringing with it My Novel in a month challenge.

I did have a funny moment in school today. A child asked me what my favourite book was as a child. Obviously I came up with Brian Jacques' Redwall (a book I have a lot of history with). I also mentioned I own a lot of children's books due to the fact I want to become a children's author. They asked me whether I new any publishers to make me famous. Alas I said no. She then replied I should make some friends become publishers so I can become famous, so Ican come to school in a leather jacket and shades and walk with a swagger. Apparently all famous people do this...maybe I should be practising.

1 comment:

  1. not make friends with publishers, but make friends become publishers. I like the way she thinks.

    ReplyDelete