Saturday 8 October 2011

Stu vs Another Book Down

Well, that was an easy read. I'm talking about about a Diary of A Wimpy Kid and it was ok. Much better than the film, which was poor. Yes I know it's a kids film but even so.

The book did make me chuckle in places but nowhere near as much as the Horrid Henry books. I did buy the complete set but will hold off on the others while I get back to some meaty fantasy. I'm just about to sink my teeth into the ancient lands of Azeroth and Kalimdor. This is of course the world of Warcraft and has been recommended to me by my brother.

On another note I'm sinking my teeth into another writing project. The Facebook writing group I belong to are creating an anthology of poems and short stories with song titles as the focus. My attempt will be called Wonderwall and that's all I'm saying for now.

Now with all this writing stacking up, I'm going to sign off and actually go do something about it.

Nanu nanu

No comments:

Post a Comment