Sunday 23 October 2011

Stu vs The Stag Do

So yesterday was my little brother's stag do. He's not a drinker so we ended up going clay pigeon shooting before finishing off with a curry. Now I've never been shooting before and it showed at the beginning as i hit nothing after about 20 cartridges. I started feeling like England at Eurovision... Nil point. I tried on my right shoulder and left and I think our instructor was a bit dumbfounded that I couldn't hit anything. Then something just clicked and ended with hitting 6 from 8 in the final round. I didnt change my style at all. Maybe it was all fluke. Suffice to say I think I'll stick with my PS3 controller for my shooting fix. I'm definitely better with it.

Oh and curry was good too. Next stop... The wedding next week and some work still to do. I'll be looking forward to a night of Singstar and getting down on the dance floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment