Saturday 26 November 2011

Stu vs The Christmas List

Well folks, it's that time of year again and at the grand age of 29 am finding it harder and harder each year to come up with things for people to get me.

However my father is having no such problem. His list last year was comedy gold, this year its almost as good, so good I thought I'd post iton my blog. ENJOY!!

THE CHRISTMAS LIST

By John
 

2 weeks at the Almond Beach and Spa in Barbados. Please do not scrimp Ocean view room on the 1st floor and upgrade to business Class on the flight. (I will pay for the stay at Holiday Inn the night before). Budget for around £7,000

2 Weeks in a villa at Sunset Lakes Orlando. (Please check with me first and I will send link to book villa direct). Again, upgrade on the flights please. Do not scrimp on the car hire....Cadillac Seville. If you shop around allow for £5,000 (how cheap is that?)
 
10 days in a villa at Competa. Unfortunately no flight upgrade available so be generous with the car hire. Well worth £3,000 which should give me some spending money if comparing with above.
 
ALL DATES SHOULD BE CHECKED WITH LAINE
May have to steer clear of Christmas next year as we seem to be gathering a collection of Grandchildren
 
The biggest Apple Computer costs a lot and does things I will never understand but bugger me does it look good. Since he bought his laptop, sorry Mac book, Jamie can advise on additional software.
 
Conn Iggulden...Conqueror. Amazon £8.55
 
George R R Martin...Dance with Dragons. Amazon £12.50
 
Nils Lofgren...Favourites 1990 – 2005. Amazon £7.49
 
Apparently you can buy credits for WII games to buy ‘on line’. Now that we have rescued this from Alex and Lisa best check with Stubag to see how this is done. You can borrow my ‘idiots guide to all things gaming’ that Stu wrote for me last year if you needed, should you wish to try yourself.
 
As mentioned last year I get great satisfaction killing things, they should invent a game with Politicians as the main protagonists, how much fun would that be? Oh, I digress; speak with Stubag to get an idea of what I can cope with.
 
I have asked Stubag and Barmy to come up with ideas for me, as and when they do I will add to list therefore please check regularly for updates.

All I'm hoping for is a few books (shock horror) and a couple of other bits and bobs. Here wishing all readers a Happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment