Monday 14 November 2011

Stu vs. NaNoWriMo Day 13: A Bit of Description

Looking at my stats page on the Nano website isn't making me feel that great. My average words stands at around 300 and I am way below the diagonal line. Finishing seems like a distant dream and I blame life an work getting in the way.

However this mamouth undertaking has given me a drive to write. i've worked on my story more in the last 13 days than I have in the last few years. My problem is that I'm a perfectionist. I edit as I go and like nothing I write dismissing it as cliche, boring or just not good enough.

Today I've been working on my second chapter which involves a lot of description. I would give you a sample but my latop has decided to have a midlife crisis and it won't connect to the internet. Thank the lord for Mr IPad, here to save the day. I promise my next excert will be up tonight. I really want some feedback on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment