Sunday 20 November 2011

Stu vs The Illnesses

Wow, I haven't blogged in a few days. Why you maybe asking, well viruses, colds, flu, tonsilitis and generally not nice things have been passed around my house affecting me, my wife and most unfortunately my son Nathan. This has meant many sleepless nights trying to get him back to sleep (every violent cough seemed to wake him). This coupled with his total lack of appetite has meant a stressful week in the Copping household. We seem to be over the worst of it though.

This week has also marked the end of my short term work in a reception class. Yes it only lasted 3 weeks but it hsa felt like forever and I feel like I was really making strides where I shouldn't have been. I'm really going to miss that class of little horrors. So it's back to waiting by the phone next week from 7-9am in hope that some poor teacher somewhere will phone in sick. Roll on Tuesday!

I finally decided to bite the bullet this week and officially gave up on Nano but it has given me a fire that I haven't had in months. I think I will finally start Assignment 2 for my Children's Writers course. I'm just getting a bit muddled when looking at plot and synopsis. Argh! 

I'm also going to try and finish my book and Little Big Planet 2 this week during my 'off' hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment