Sunday 6 November 2011

Stu vs Fantasy Worlds (AMap of Maps)

Was once again trawling the information superhighway this morning for 'research purposes' when I came across this excellent fantasy world mash up. Now I love my fantasy as I love being transported to worlds that are different from whence I came, but there are even some that I didn't recognise.

Looking at this map, that include some fantastically rich and timeless fictional worlds is all the inspiration I need to get back to NaNoWriMo today. I wonder if in 20-30 years my world of Etheracea might claim a small section of this map. I can but hope.



Can you name the books these worlds inhabit. Answers on a postcard.

2 comments:

  1. Well found Stuart, you can come and visit me now you have a map!!!! Love this and happy Nano writing. Gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gil, where can I find you as I have a compass that only points north.

    ReplyDelete