Wednesday 9 November 2011

Stu vs NaNoWrimo: Day 8 (falling even further behind)

I find work is increasingly getting in the way of my mojo.

I have been doing a bit though bringing my total up to around 2000. Over the past few days I've been closing on finishing the prologue. I deep in the midst of writing a crucial peice of dialogue to fliesh out the comings and goings of my fantasy universe. I have also mapped out the rest of the story using flashcards and am now knee deep in them. Even if I reach the magical 50,000 words theis story will be far from finished.

My real problem may come by the weekend as I try to write the chapters that I haven't given much thought too. I can see me hitting the wall soon.
B
The silver lining to all this is that this is the most intense period of writing I've done in years and enjoying every minute of it. Isn't that the point of all this?

No comments:

Post a Comment